Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome to MY senior year


This blog is a record of how little I do in high school.
 Let it be known that this blog is an assignment, meant to increase productivity and influence creativity.

(Yes, it's another one of Mr. Brown's genius idea's to inspire us all to not be lazy half a$$ers...
but I think he is serious about this one.)

So, I will now give a break down of what I have learned today.

1. The Steelwells music video, "Tomorrow", is confusing the first time through.

2. Carli asks me a lot of questions, I ask Loghan a lot of questions, Loghan, in turn, yells at Blake.

3. I lack creativity when it comes to making up appropriate pseudonyms.

4. I  (sort of) designed this blog, but it will be put under revision,
BECAUSE,
today I learned that the first thing you make is always a "pile of crap".

1 comment:

  1. "This blog is a record of how little I do in high school."? Bull. You do more than 99% of the people here. You do too much for others and now they don't do because they know you will. Time to let go of other things and focus on you, make you better.

    ReplyDelete