Monday, February 27, 2012

Update

So, life...life is in a slump right now.

I say "um" too much, because I am never sure of anything these days, and "um" fills in when I have something I want to say but can't find the right words because my brain is focussed elsewhere.  

On the plus side,
I am getting really excited about the future, especially now that I have decided on a major!
Are you ready for this?
 Major in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations.
phew.
I can't wait to get started on college.

As far as media goes, in the future, I feel like most of my focus will be put into my personal blog.

I am going to work and my first purchase will be a good camera, because I find that taking pictures relaxes me and helps me appreciate everything that surrounds me.
It also makes my blog posts more interesting.  




No comments:

Post a Comment